This week we are off to the theater! Thursday afternoon we will get to experience Alexander’s Terrible Day. Thank you to all who have returned the admission envelopes. Make sure to get it to the Swallow classroom asap. Scholarship admission is available.
Friday The Tree Swallows will present at All School Meeting. We will perform a song that we have been learning and singing in several different languages and also (trumpets sound) present the premier showing of our Merlin buddy film project, “A Drop Around the World.”
Wednesday afternoon we will visit the Forest Grove Library. I understand that there has been some confusion about book check outs. Students may check out books with their own library cards. I do not allow students to check boks out for other students. I am not able to check out books for students either. The limit during school trips is two books or magazines and at least one should be a “just right” book.
Next week we will visit Clean Water Services to learn how water is cared for so it can come to our home. This trip is on Wednesday. We will leave in the morning and return to the school by lunch (so no pizza worries). Let me know if you too would like to learn more about how water is cleaned AND chaperone a fabulous group of kids too. I would appreciate two adult volunteers.
IT IS FINALLY HERE... RAIN OR SHINE…FLOODED OR DRY we are headed back to Jackson Bottom Wetland for our winter survey. Rotations will include riparian and wetland mapping, photo-point monitoring, wildlife inventory, macro study, microscopy investigation, and film documentation. Please consider volunteering for this big event. I want to especially encourage return volunteers. You know the ropes!
No comments:
Post a Comment